Certified Ethical Hacking Course Training
CEH Training Course
With CEH course and training at UniNets, you will gain expertise in defending the cyber attacks. Also, finding the loopholes from where systems and networks can be attacked and ways to fix them. Moreover, all the related latest technology handlings will also be included in the CEH training at UniNets. Since we serve as one of the best institutes for CEH training in Delhi.
Demands for a Certified Ethical Hacker has increased drastically in the past few years. And it is going to increase even more in the coming times. Every individual is considering online platforms to save and transfer their crucial data. However, big organizations are no less in this.
But, to become eligible to be a part of such sensitive work, one needs great knowledge and understanding of networks and security. Hence, becoming a certified ethical hacker could be a great way to achieve a place in such sensitive work.
Therefore, the experts of UniNets have designed the CEH training course to help the aspirants achieve their goals in the best possible way.
Why UniNets for CEH training in Delhi
Since years, UniNets has been working in the area to deliver the best quality teachings and training to its candidates. Our complete dedication towards the quality study environment also adds a reason to the list. For instance, with such a great team of trainers, virtual labs and other accessories like a workbook, UniNets offers the least possible rates of courses for your easy access.
There are several more key points that made us an elite choice of the institute for CEH training in Delhi and Delhi NCR.
Features of CEH training course
- Updated courses: with every update in the syllabus of certification, we make sure to update our course accordingly in the earliest time frame.
- Advanced virtual Labs: we offer well-equipped virtual labs with 24* IT support.
- 24*7 lab access: there is no time boundation for you to polish your skills, you can access the lab anytime from anywhere.
- Focused on hands-on practice: we know the value of practical knowledge, hence focuses on practical knowledge as well.
- Instructor-led online classes: we offer online classes which are headed by professional trainers and instructors.
- Quality workbooks: the resources you will be getting from the UniNets will be of high quality. Since all the materials are prepared by our experts, they are well explained and informative.
- Expert instructors: every trainer at UniNets has years of experience and experts in their respective fields.
- Weekday and weekend batches: even if you are a fresher, student of a working person, we care about each. Therefore we offer both weekend and weekday batches.
- Recorded videos: if there is any concept you wish to repeat, you can find them in the recorded sessions.
- Practice tests: UniNets makes sure that you sit in your exam with high confidence. Hence, multiple practice tests are conducted in the institute before your test date.
- Certificate of training validating your learnt skills: how much a certificate value nowadays is not a secret. So, attaining a training certificate of CEH is itself sufficient in a way to validate your skills.
- Lifetime access to study materials: no matter even if you join the job, but still, if you want to revise anything, the study materials will remain with you for lifelong.
Our list of services is a never-ending thing. And, make us a great choice for you as the best course of CEH training in Delhi.
Know about the CEH certification
CEH certification that refers to Certified Ethical Hacker, is a certification that validates your potential to make any network secure and safe. However, Ethical hacking comes with many guidelines and policies that you have to follow. That is to say, your skills developed under this training will be used in an ethical way only.
This certification will validate your knowledge and skills of defending malware attacks, making the network secure, identifying the loopholes, fixing them and more, for instance. In addition, using different tools and techniques to identify the threats and blocking their ways is also included.
CEH certification is an MCQ based exam. However, one can even qualify the practical exam of CEH to get the advanced certification of CEH as CEH master.
Alone CEH tests your concepts of the network and security field. Whereas, CEH master tests the expertise in the same.
Career options after CEH Certification and training
After acquiring the knowledge of CEH, you will be considered as someone with expertise in the cybersecurity field. However, the course and training may seem hectic but, getting the qualification would be the best idea one can make. As a result, you will be eligible for the following posts.
- IT Security Administrator
- Cybersecurity Auditor
- Cyber Defense Analyst
- System Security Administrator
- Warning Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst L1/L2/L3
- Network Security Engineer
- Senior Security Consultant
- Solution Architect
- SOC Security
- Information Security Manager
And, many are still to add on in the list. Also, the upgradations in the course increase the profiles even more.
In this course, we will be covering a wide range of topics of the ethical hacking course.
- Techniques of Network Scanning
- Techniques of Network Scanning countermeasures
- Laws and standards of Information security
- Covering footprinting through the website, social media, search engine
- Footprinting tools
- Enumeration techniques. For instance, NetBIOS, SNMP, NTP, NFS, SMTP, DNS, VoIP and etc.
- Vulnerability analysis to detect and troubleshoot security loopholes in a network, networking infrastructure, end system, for instance.
- System hacking. Its methodology, steganography, and steganalysis attacks.
- Methodologies of web server attacks and a comprehensive attack to refrain them.
- Methodologies of web applications, comprehensive web application hacking to audit vulnerabilities.
- SQL injection attacks and tools to detect them.
- Hacking tools, methodologies, encryption and security of wireless.
- Mobile platform security. Including its tools and guidelines.
- Auditing, analysis, countermeasures of different malware. For instance, Virus, worms, Trojan and etc.
- Sniffing techniques and defending.
- Social engineering techniques and identifying theft.
- Attack techniques of Dos and DDoS.
- Session Hijack- application and network. Its concepts and tools.
- Firewall, IDS, IPS concepts, solutions and evading tools.
- Cloud computing and security. Methods of threats and attacking.
- Penetration testing and roadmap.
- Threats and defence of IoT and OT platforms.
- Cryptography and PKI, its attacks and tools.
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the Certified Ethical Hacker training course.
Below is the necessary information about the CEH certification.
CEH MCQ exam details:-
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Duration of exam: 4 hours
- Exam format: MCQ
- Conducted by: EC Council
- Exam Fees: Application fee ($ 100) + Voucher fee ($950 ECC voucher)
- Schedule CEH exam at EC Council or Pearson Vue.
- The validity of Certification: 3 years
Q: Till when the CEH exam voucher is valid?
A: After 1 year, the voucher will be considered expired. Therefore, the candidate needs to appear in the test within 1 year of the voucher release date.
Q: Which is the best institute for CEH training in Delhi and Delhi NCR?
A: Best quality study materials and highly qualified instructors make UniNets the best CEH training in Delhi.
Q: Is there any Weekend batch for the CEH Course?
A: UniNets is known for its flexible timings of classes. As we offer both weekday and weekends batches. But, for more details please feel free to contact us.
Q: Who can appear in the CEH certification test?
A: Anyone who has 2 years of experience in Network Security or after getting the training, you can appear in the CEH certification.
Q: What is the fee of the CEH training course at UniNets?
A: UniNets offers the best possible prices for the candidates on their courses. In addition, we offer discounts as well. Hence, prices may vary from time to time. Please contact us on email@example.com for detailed fee structure.
Q: What is the validity of CEH certification and can it be extended later?
A: The validity of the CEH certification is for 3 years. However, it can be extended with retest for the same.
CEH Course Syllabus :
CEH course outline
- Network and Communication Technologies
- Networking technologies – instance, hardware & infrastructure
- Web technologies – instance, web 2.0 &skype
- Systems technologies – Communication protocols
- Telecommunication technologies
- Mobile technologies
- Wireless terminologies
- Cloud computing
- Cloud deployment models
- Information Security Threats and Attack Vectors
- Malware – Trojan, virus, backdoor, worms
- Malware operations
- Information security threats and attack vectors
- Attacks on a system – DoS, DDoS, wireless threats, web server and web application attacks, SQL injection, session hijacking
- Botnet – Cloud computing threats and attacks
- Mobile platform attack vectors
- Cryptography attacks
- Information Security Technologies
- Information security elements
- Information security management – IA, Defense-in-Depth, incident management
- Security trends
- Hacking and ethical hacking
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Encryption algorithms
- Wireless encryption
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Backups and archiving (instance, local, network)
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Information Security Assessment and Analysis
- Data analysis
- Systems analysis
- Risk assessments
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Technical assessment methods
- Network sniffing
- Malware analysis
- Information Security Assessment Process
- Scanning – Port scanning, vulnerability scanning, proxy chaining, IP spoofing, banner grabbing, network discovery.
- System hacking – password cracking, executing applications, privilege escalation, hiding files, covering tracks
- Information Security Controls
- Systems security controls
- Application/file server
- Disk Encryption
- Network security
- Physical security
- Threat modeling
- Wireless access technology – networking, RFID, Bluetooth
- Trusted networks
- Privacy/confidentiality (with regard to engagement)
- Information Security Attack Detection
- Security policy implications
- Vulnerability detection
- IP Spoofing detection
- Verification procedures – false positive/negative validation
- Social engineering (human factors manipulation)
- Vulnerability scanning
- Malware detection
- Sniffer detection
- DoS and DDoS detection
- Detect and block rogue AP
- Evading IDS – evasion, fragmentation
- Evading Firewall – firewalking, tunneling
- Honeypot detection
- Information Security Attack Prevention
- Defend against web server attacks
- Patch management
- Encoding schemes for web application
- Defend against web application attacks
- Defend against SQL injection attacks
- Defend against wireless and Bluetooth attacks
- Mobile platforms security
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- BYOD Security
- Cloud computing security
- Information Security Systems
- Network/host based intrusion
- Boundary protection appliances
- Access control mechanisms – smart cards
- Cryptography techniques – IPSec, SSL, PGP
- Domain name system (DNS)
- Network topologies
- Routers / modems / switches
- Security models
- Database structures
- Information Security Programs
- Operating environments – Linux, Windows, Mac
- Anti-malware systems and programs – anti-keylogger, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit, anti-trojan, anti-virus
- Wireless IPS deployment
- Programming languages – C++, Java, C#, C
- Information Security Tools
- Network/wireless sniffers – Wireshark, Airsnort
- Port scanning tools – Nmap, Hping
- Vulnerability scanner – Nessus, Qualys, Retina
- Vulnerability management and protection systems – Founds tone, Ecora
- Log analysis tools – Exploitation tools
- Footprinting tools – Maltego, FOCA, Recon-ng
- Network discovery tools – Network Topology Mapper
- Enumeration tools – SuperScan, Hyena, NetScanTools Pro
- Steganography detection tools – Malware detection tools
- DoS/DDoS protection tools – Patch management tool (MBSA)
- Web Server security tools
- Web application security tools (eg: Acunetix WVS)
- Web application firewall (eg: dotDefender)
- SQL injection detection tools – IBM Security AppScan
- Wireless and Bluetooth security tools
- Information Security Tools
- Android, iOS, Windows Phone OS, and BlackBerry device security tools
- MDM Solutions
- Mobile Protection Tools
- Intrusion Detection Tools – Snort
- Hardware and software firewalls – Comodo Firewall
- Honeypot tools – KFSenser
- IDS/Firewall evasion tools – Traffic IQ Professional
- Packet fragment generators
- Honeypot Detection Tools
- Cloud security tools – Core CloudInspect
- Cryptography tools – Advanced Encryption Package
- Cryptography toolkit – OpenSSL
- Disk encryption tools
- Cryptanalysis tool – CrypTool
- Information Security Procedures
- Public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Digital signature and Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
- Security Architecture (SA)
- Service oriented architecture
- Information security incident
- N-tier application design
- TCP/IP networking (instance, network routing)
- Security testing methodology
- Information Security Assessment Methodologies
- Web server attack methodology
- Web application hacking methodology
- SQL injection methodology and evasion techniques
- SQL injection evasion techniques
- Wireless and Bluetooth hacking methodology
- Mobile platform (Android, iOS, Windows Phone OS, and BlackBerry) hacking methodology
- Mobile Rooting and Jailbreaking
- Information Security Policies/Laws/Acts
- Security policies
- Compliance regulations (instance, PCI-DSS, SOX)
- Ethics of Information Security
- Professional code of conduct
- Appropriateness of hacking